AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation, a life and non-life insurance company provides a wide range of products including Group Health and Accident Insurance, Group Life, Individual Insurance and Micro-Insurance. Over the years, it has built a solid reputation for fast, prompt and reliable service and is now considered a leader in employee benefits insurance insuring more than 390,000 executives, employees and dependents of more than 1,000 multinational and local corporations nationwide. AsianLife also offers loans to teachers and educational plans.
Together with its parent firm - Maybank ATR KimEng Financial Corporation, a diversified financial conglomerate listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange, AsianLife is part of Maybank, the largest bank in Malaysia with assets of more than US$ 135 Billion.
- Number 1 in Health and Accident Insurance for 6 straight years (2006 to 2013) among 37 life insurance companies
- Over 1,000 accredited hospitals and clinics nationwide
- Over 21,000 accredited doctors and still growing
- Resources of over Php 1.9 Billion
- Management team with more than 170 man-years of insurance experience
- More than 200 employees competent in the fields of Underwriting, Claims, Actuarial and Marketing
- 2001 Awardee for Excellence in Education in the USA - LOMA (Life Office Management Association)
- 1 of only 7 insurance companies accredited by the Dept. of Education to serve the teachers
- 1 of only 4 insurance companies with both life and non-life license